Saturday, June 14, 2008

people make mistakes :-(

Lol...
yesterday i went to watch a movie (Keda Reda) Mannn its a funny movie... hehhehhe
and i got nachos and ate and got stuffed...
and left some for my little bro... coz i no that he loves it...
-
so on the way bak home...
it was really windy...I was holding the plate... and it had some nachos left and cheese and a very yummy sauce...
when we got under our building safely... and with the corner of my eye i glanced that there's an old man walking behind us and going to his car... and i knew that i wasnt holding the plate firmly... and while imagining how is the plate gonna be blown by the wind... ALL THE FREAKIN NACHOS FLEW ON THAT GUYS FACE...OOOOHH MY GOODNESS... THE GUY HAD THIS SERIOUS LOOK... but the way we laughed made him laugh with us.. and i apologized...and he was ok...
-
u no some people are not forgiving and easy going..
-
once i went to spring (shoe shop) and i wanted the size 39 and i asked a philipino lady... she was like "MA'AM IM NOT A SALESWOMAN" and she gave me a horrible look and her friend too... MAAAAN PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!!!
i said "sorry" (looking at her and her friend) and she kept on looking at me till i left the store...
its like i slapped her or something... AND MY SISTA2 SATTA KEPT ON LAUGHING AT ME AND MADE ME FEEL MORE EMBARRASSED ... "thank u sis :-("
-
I MISS MY DADDY :'-(

4 comments:

sara said...

I miss my daddy tooooooo :'(

Sis, that lady from spring, MAN!

hahahahahahahahaaaaa :D

Again: I miss my daddyyyyyyyy :'(

LuLu...! said...

I MISS DADDY MORE THAN U DOO..

I MISS AND LOVE HIM MORE...

HHMMPPHH...!

:P

MASS said...

nachos are bad for you! and so as egptian movies! such movies make you lose IQ!

heloo maam, we have dea new daaable cheese burqur, we awlso have neew choqolate (تشوقوليت) and banila aaice kream

inshaAllah you folks unite with your pops soon.

LuLu...! said...

MASS

Nachos...??
mmm... they r yummy :(

Egyptian movies??
LOL i no wat u mean...
hehhehhe.. but wallahy i dont usually watch them... but i needed to laugh in these disgusting days :(

we kamaan 2el7amdolelah im E"J"YPTIAN NOT E"G"YPTIAN..

and lol... we always imitate philipinos... THEY GET ON MY NERVES...!!