Tuesday, July 15, 2008

!!

i just read the first post i wrote :(

i wonder where is he now!
wat is he doin!
how is he feeling!

im feeling really sad rite now!
sometimes i get this feeling that is hard to describe!
i feel that my heart pumps hardly!
i feel that im very weak!
i feel that im all alone!

wat if my soul goes away like his soul did!
am i gonna be ready for the exam!

im feeling soooo sick rite now!
i feel that my body temperature is really high!
my hands are shivering!
my tears are running through my cheeks like flames!

death is always on my mind!
and im not afraid of it elhamdolelah!

i cant believe he is not here anymore!
i feel he is somewhere laughing and playing!

rabena yer7amo!

*i really want my dad to be with us!*

7 comments:

Maher said...

alllaaah yer7amo !
inshallah mathwah el janneh!

MASS said...

May Allah The Most Merciful have ercy on him :)

LuLu...! said...

Amen!

sara said...

Rabinna yerhamna jamee'an sis :(

LuLu...! said...

Amen ya sis! :(

Abed. Hamdan said...

Allah yer7amo...howwe jar7 bedallo jowwa el wa7ad...bas etday2eesh 7alek kteer, kolna 3ala hal taree2 sooner or later :)

LuLu...! said...

inshaallah abdul!!
rabena yesahel!!