Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random ;-)

*ive been getting this headache... man i sometimes cant move my eyes :(
bas 70 panadolaya beyzabatoony ;-)
-
*my friend luly got me a fish... its red and pink... its a male ;) its beautiful!
-
*im goin to wonderland tomorrow and for sure gonna bungee jump ;) (inshaallah)
-
*and awhile ago i just remembered how my math teacher in high school used to get mad at students and the way he shouts used to make me laugh my *toooot* off!! he never shouted at me though... im good as an angle :P
-
*i miss my daddy's hug :(
-
*i never get bored of the song gallery by mario
-
*i pray for ammar everysingle day!
-
*im not missing abu dhabi (not one bit)
-
*i just realized that no matter how close i get to someone there will still be a wall between me and him/her!! (and that really upsets me)
-
*i feel that bodi (my younger bro) is gonna be a strong good man when he grows up ;)

-
*i just new yesterday that my childhood friend is adopted and im really shocked!!
-
*not a day passes by without me smiling and laughing!
-
*i think that i have the best parents that any one cod have :P
-
*i spend alot of time looking at pictures :)
-
*i feel safe when i say "inshaallah"!
-
*i think toes present a person's personality!
-
*i cant hate!

9 comments:

sara said...

*i luv u <3

**i luv u very much <3

***i luv u very VERY much sis & can't live without u <3

LuLu...! said...

mmmmm... and u no all the love u have towards me!! i have it tripled towards u or khaleeha doubled 3ashan i hate odd nums :P

Abed. Hamdan said...

keep those walls between u and ur friends, you will be grateful in the future!

glad you have good parents, a rare advantage nowadays :)

MASS said...

"*i think toes present a person's personality"

Interesting ! coz i somehow in the back of my head think the same thing. but am consiously aware that am a foot fetish! or least to be acurate an admirer and one whom appreciates feet beauty of the opposite gender!

I take good care of my feet and ehm toes, I once posted a pic of my feet on the blog!

LuLu...! said...

mmm... abed wallahy those walls protect! u no ;)
and my parents wallahy r the best... like i really dont think anyone has parents like daddy and mommy !!

and mass... man wallahy ppl think im crazy when i say this... like they dont get wat i mean...
and 7aga kamaaan... I LOVE SHOES!! like i prefer buying shoes than clothes...!!
bas wallahy toes really tell me how the person is :)

MASS said...

laaa shoes is on a different level i canot percept.. I hear of guys who admire women's shoes and other stuff.. but thats no way on earth anything like me!

LuLu...! said...

hhhmmmm... :D

Mehmudah said...

You sound like a very easy-going, loveable person, masha Allah. The toes thing, yeah, I guess you got a point there.

LuLu...! said...

awwww thanks khaki :)
thanks 4 passing by :D