Saturday, August 2, 2008

Im happy i was born a muslim!




I remember those nights when my daddy used to stay up late with me just to teach me how math goes or science! i remember how harsh he used to with me just to get the best outta me!i remember how he used to drop me and pick me up when his time was soo tight! i remember the worried look he used to have whenever i got sick! ill never forget how holds my hand to cross the road!

And mommy! oooohhh!!! i remember the cute look she used to give me whenever she is happy! i remember the kisses she used to give me to encourage me to be the best! i remember the nights she tayed up late to make sure im not feeling bad! i remember the tears on her cheeks whenever i used to get sick! i remember her food (NOOOOOOOOOO.... NO FOOD IS LIKE HERS)!

And now! after eighteen years! they just didnt stop! they are the same! with the same feelings! with the same tenderness! with the same love! and its just the best! im happy i lived all these years just to feel thier love for me! just to stay in this warm home! i love them, i love them always and ill love them forever!

Every year on the 2nd of august a new door opens! that welcomes me in! that makes me closer to God! that makes me closer to meeting him! and i really love God more than anyone! coz i no he loves me too! and coz its so kind of him to make me live in this family! a family who knows who God is and love is and islam is! and last but not least IM HAPPY IM MUSLIM thats God's every year's gift to me!!

4 comments:

Abed. Hamdan said...

LOOOL

hey hey, you were born in 2/8/1990 hehehehe, what a birthdate to remember ! happy happy birthday :D

LuLu...! said...

:@

Anonymous said...

alaa, al hamdulellah that i have you ya 7abebet mama, 18 sana i cant beleive, when i had dream of you i saw you 2 years old may be because of your baby face or your wonderful smile, you are ne3ma or 1000000 ne3ma from allah thats why your name is alaa
rabena ybarek fy 3omrek 7ata ta3bodeeh 7aq el 3ebada ya 3omry

LuLu...! said...

moameh??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2el blog nawar!!!!!! mama i cant stop crying!!!

i love u mama! and thank god u r my mom! u r my ne3ma! u r my love! u r my everything!

i cant believe u commented!!!!! yareet kol yoom 3eed melaady 3ashan u comment!!

i love u ya 7abeeeebet 2alby!!!! mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!