Friday, March 7, 2008

"lessan 3asfoor"

Lastnight...
~
me: maroot zer u go.. taste this...
maroot: thanks but wats this?? (looking at me and my sis)
me: shorbet lesaan 3asfoor
maroot: WAT??????? U WANT me to eat birds tongues
sis: yes...its really yummy....ITS VERY VERY EXPENSIVE...and its rare to find...
maroot: TONGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TONGUEEEEEEEEEE... thanks thanks im stuffed...

sis:tayeb ana hanaaady mama... MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and she goes to mama and tells her mama tell maroot that the lesaan 3asfoor is real...
while sara is calling mama...
i tell her: tayeb dooo2y 2el shorba...
and she tastes it and her face goes yellow...
cheeky mama comes: 2eeh ya benty da ta3mo 7elw 2awy tayeb do2y...we 3ala fekra da 3'aaly 2awy...
maroot: shokran shokran ya taunt... im really stuffed...
(me and sara are laughing like crazy in the background)
BABA CAME IN: da ta3moo 7elw 2awy ya bet...
and she was about to cry and puke..and for the first time maroot gets disgusted of us....
we ba3d ma2arfnaaaha 3al 2aa5er...
we told her thats its only lessan 3asfoor by the name not Per Se....lol
awwwww she looked sooo cute....
she tasted it and she liked it...
~
5elset 2el 7adooota 7elwa walla matoota???

2 comments:

sara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA


WALLAHI THAT WA HILARIOUS!

When I was a kid, I really thought they were lissan 'asfoor bigad!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :D

Ain't it yummy?

;)

maroot was soooooo mekeena ;P

Anonymous said...

heheh nice ma2lab
i love doing things like that 2 people !
btw i donno what lisan il 3asfour is !
could u plz tell me what it consists of cuz it sounds interesting :D