Sunday, March 23, 2008

:D

(this is him)
He smiled...
and gave me a card that has two capital drawn "A's" on it...and ran...
~
The first one is how i write it and the second one is how he writes it...
and it was in red and glittered...
~
it was crowded...i couldnt go after him...i knew that he is dying...soon...
~
i ran bak home..."NOUR NOUR...HELP...ammar is dying...plz can u come with me...i wanna rescue him from the monster in the jungle..."
~
"mmm...sorry.. im having lunch...i cant..."
~
"WAT????? IM TELLING U AMMAR IS DYING...AND UR TELLING ME THAT UR BUSY EATING???"
~
"sorry sis i cant..."
~
i ran to the jungle...(i dunno wat jungle... but there was a jungle wallahy)...and then i saw him standing...wearing a purple shirt...and behind him a huge black monster that has a huge mouth that was going to eat him up :( ...i pushed ammar into the water...(lol..i know its weird)...and the monster ran away...
~
AND THENNNN...I OPENED MY EYES...LOOKED AROUND ME...I FOUND MYSELF IN MYYY ROOM...THE SAME ORANGE CURTAINS...AND THE MESSY DESK AND EVERYTHING....I WAS DREAMING PEOPLE...
~
and the weird thing is before i slept last night...i was thinking...i shouldnt be sad that he is gone...coz inshaallah he is in a better place...!!
~
i hope he is...not a day passes by without me praying for him...

15 comments:

sara said...

I never knew noor was this selfish! Wehesh awee awee noor dah :@

Habeeeeeeeeeeby ammoooryyyyy.. Ya Rab yekoooon filjannah sis.. Ameeeeen :)

Thank God I wasn't there leaving you guys & this monster.. Sorry, but can't do nothing about monsters.. You know me ;)

LuLu...! said...

Ameen..

:@:@:@:@:@:@

NOUR IS NOT SELFISH...7ABEEBY NOUR DA...

i wonder y werent u there...!!
lol..

MAYBE U WERE IN THE ROOM POSTING SOMETHING ON UR BLOG...LOL...

sara said...

Prefering food over Ammar ain't being selfish.. That's healthy, I totally forgot! Forgive me your majesty!

Or maybe I was in the room clearing the mess!

Habebty sis :D

sara said...

"I Wanna Know If This Is Real
Cause This Can't Be Happening To Me
Pinch Me Please
Tell Me It's A Dream
Cause I Don't Wanna Feel Like This"

Rabinna yerham Ammar we kol ennas, dead & alive.. Amen :')

LuLu...! said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA RITE... CLEARING THE MESS?????????????

HA2A2OOOWWWW (misho's version)... lol...


Ameen... :(

sara said...

loooooooooooooooool :D

"heya di bsalamet-ha bintik? yama shoft min da kteer.. ana ha'milha 'aroosa, (don't kow what) ameeeer.."

I LOVE THIS SONG!

:D

LuLu...! said...

"2om ma7moud 2om kamaan...no2tet 3etr men el 2ezaza 3ashan...terfa3y rasna beeen 2el naaas"

"mmm...Fa Mulan...??"
"2afandem..."
"mmmmmmmmmm...2etkalemet bedoon 2ezn..."

Hehhe... :$

sara said...

"elbint momken tesharaf 'elet-ha bilgawaaaaz, law gih talab ta ta ta, ta ta ta ta ta ta aaaaa.. elbanat, labudtkooon, hadya, moti'aaa, taratata.. no'tit 'itr milizaza 'ashan, terfa' rasna bein ennaaaaaaaaaas.."

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

OMG, sis, I CAN'T, CAN NOT believe we saw mamet amoor yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

THAT WAS BIG!imagine she reads this?

LuLu...! said...

LOL...

i seriously dunnoooooooooooo....

GOD IS GIVING ME A SIGN THAT HE IS FINE... :D

sara said...

you've been tagged sis,
http://soulheartmindbody.blogspot.com/2008/03/10-random-things.html

LuLu...! said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAAAN...

:@:@:@:@:@

sara said...

sabah elfoll ;P

Anonymous said...

Arnt you living in the same house sisters or both of you deaf so you prefer writing, I hope you are normal otherwise I am upnormal

sara said...

wow! what a way of asking a question!

let's not answer sis!

Can you hear something aslan?

I can't!

LuLu...! said...

abnormal***

u shod think twice sir/ma'am...
well...obviously we r normal...
we have two hands and two legs...

and i think ur downnormal... ha3ha3ha3ha3(6)...