Thursday, March 27, 2008

TAG

Sis tagged me...!



  • "Post 10 random things about yourself"

  • "Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person"

  • "Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it"

  • "You can’t tag the person who tagged you"

  • "As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted"

1) love the color blue..
2)I GET ANNOYED EASILY...
3)i haaaaaaave to laugh when someone is yelling at me..
4)im studying interior design...
5)i hate it when someone orders me to do something...even if the thing i HAVE to do is fun...
6)i have 10 fingers and 10 toes...
7)AGAIN...I LOVE KATCHUP...
8)i think that this tag is boring...
9)im allergic to sesame...
10) i cant sleep in the dark...

people im tagging... (i mean people i stole from my sister's blog... coz i dont have no blogger friends :'( ...)

1) MASS

2) Wonders

3) ranooshitika

4) Silver

5) Dino

12 comments:

MASS said...

you could try and study Arab/Islamic art and ark ee teqture (sp?) and also japanese interior design..

i had a friend who could die if he ate simsim, even the smell of its oil makes him sick..

you afraid from the dark ? the jin will and get you ?
sleep with one eye open. he3he3he3 heggghh333

Maher said...

you have 10 fingers? you are lucky! 9.5 here! lol

sara said...

thanks for doing it sis :D

MASS, she almost died once 'cuz of the simsim :'( hamduliLlah 'ala salamet-ha :D

luv u sis <3

LuLu...! said...

MASS...
architecture**
actually yea i cod... BUT WHERE??

and about simsim.. i hate talking about it :(

YES IM AFRAID FROM THE DARK... JIN??? YA MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA..
ge3ge3ge3ge3

maher...
uummm... lol...

sis...
luv u too...

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

LOL @ 10 fingers..

MASS said...

AUC has some islamic art and achitecture.. you could take a semster or two there...

and stay for a while in good ole stinkin cairo.

for the japanese stuff i dunno.. maybe you should do some self study.

LuLu...! said...

Lasto-adri *Blue*..

hehhe..

MASS...

MASR 2EEH?
WEL NAS 2EL HENA DE??
2ASEBHOM KEDA??

LOL..
la2 seriously its impossible ...i cant go alone keda.. some man has to be with me...

and i might go to canada for awhile and start somethin there coz my brother is there...

inshaallah kheer..

Anonymous said...

loool @ 10 fingers & toes, thanks sweety will do! :)

Fruitgirl said...

You know what .. I really do love you and I don't even know you :)

begad ba7ebek fe Allah ! ..

LuLu...! said...

awwwww fruitgirl thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i love u too wallahy...

MAN I NEEDED THIS TODAY...
THIS IS MY DAY PEOPLE...

I WONDER Y DO U LOVE ME????

Maqsood Qureshi said...

I've never been tagged. Nobody tagged me -- ever. :( Sulk! Why don't you tag me?

Maqsood Qureshi said...

And, I'm your Blogger friend. :-)